Thursday, March 8, 2012

Purple and Green


Unless otherwise specified, my 7 year old son is my regular photographer. He's very excited about it. :-)

Today I'm wearing a dress from Crossroads as a skirt, as it's too low cut at the front- I have no bras that would work. I love the stretchy comfortable fabric and the bright green print, I think it has a retro vibe. Cross roads have great clothes, but I'm disappointed they only go up to size 22, and it's a small size 22 compared to say, Autograph. Their clothes are reasonably priced and funky, Crossroads please start making up to at least size 26 please.


My purple top is a comfy cotton from Big W, I could have worn a belt to give it more shape, but I couldn't be bothered. Being comfortable was the order of the day.







My necklace and bracelet are both thrifted. The necklace tends to get tangled up with itself, but I like the cool green and silver combination. My bracelet is a simple thing of beads and elastic.


My earrings were hard to photograph, sorry. They are pink flowers mixed with sparkly green stones.


Outfit Details

Dress worn as skirt: Crossroads (22)
Top: Big W (24)
Earrings: Gifted
Necklace & Bracelet: Thrifted

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. That dress looks like it's amazing!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete