Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Spots and Skirts

Today was an in between weather day, which called for a not too hot, not too cold outfit. 
I came up with this. My new Asos midi skirt, teamed up with a thrift shop shirt. I love how the skirt picks up on the blue in the top.


Top: Thrifted (Sara brand)
Skirt: Asos (24)
3/4 Leggings under skirt: Big W
Shoes: Target (11)
Earrings: Thrifted


Here's a closer look at the top, the material is a light pattern mesh over a lining, it's very breathable and comfy.


My best shot of the earrings (I know I know, but I can't figure out the macro setting on my camera yet).
I picked them up for $1 at an op shop (thrift shop) and they've been such a bargain- I wear them with lots of things.

3 comments:

  1. Cobalt and electric blues are my in my favourite colours. I love the intensity of them.

    And being a teen of the 80's, I love the really 80's vintage vibe of this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blue on you, it looks lovely :)

    waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! That shade of blue is a favourite of mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete